Apply for Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2022/2023 [Funded]
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022/23 Application is currently ongoing and entries invited from international students who are from a non-European Union state for an undergraduate and master’s scholarship programme at Sciences Po, a foremost European institution of higher learning.
The scholarship is awarded to top students whose profile match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. The scholarship is awarded on merit and according to the type of profile sought for the programme.
ALSO CHECK: 200+ Scholarships at the University of Sussex for International Students 2022/23
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be first time applicants from a non-European Union state whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- Must have been admitted into an eligible undergraduate or master’s degree programme at Sciences Po.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic credentials with proven leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning if applying for a master’s scholarship.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into Sciences Po.
RECOMMENDED: 200+ Scholarships at the University of Sussex for International Students 2022/23
Interested and qualified applicants for the scholarship must indicate that they are applying to the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Applicants are to note that they may be asked to provide a proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…). Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: mid-February 2022, mid-June 2022, November 30
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link