Are you a Female entrepreneur? If yes, Here comes an opportunity for female entrepreneurs to apply for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation programme which will help them leverage on digital technology to drive innovation in their businesses.
The programme seeks to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds of women-led startup teams using digital technology as a key driver of innovation in business. Funding opportunities will be made available to successful applicants from the incubation programme.
Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Women in Tech Incubation programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The business must be led by a female entrepreneur
- Business owner may be seeking support for customer, product, and/or business model.
- Key persons of the business (preferably 2 founders) must be available to undertake the 3-month incubation programme from March to May 2022
- Prize fund should be utilized primarily for building the digital technology and any balance to be used in the business.
- The business must already be using digital technology or have a clear need to incorporate digital technology to enable their business to grow.
- Business incubation
- Personalised mentorship
- Access to legal, accounting, financial planning and tech support
- Access to networking opportunities with fellow successful applicants and industry experts.
- $10,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five (5) finalists from the incubation programme.
- Six (6) months ongoing support from Standard Chartered, BongoHive and a network of coaches and mentors.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme are to apply online on or before the application deadline as late entries will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2022
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link