Interested applicants are invited for the STEP Incubation Program 2022. STEP stands for Shakti-The Empathy Project. It is a structured 6-month program for early stage women entrepreneurs with an established proof of concept.
The program will rest on the 5 pillars of STEP – empathetic community, capacity building, mentorship, role modelling and networking & funding opportunities. They will be provided with necessary support through various sessions and mentorship. All participants will become part of the vibrant STEP community.
- Mentorship: A team of mentors support you and build your capacities on Business Plan, Strategy, Leadership, Branding and other topics.
- Workshops: Weekly workshops with experts on areas such as Vision & Strategy, Organisation Development & Structure, Competitive Analysis, Hiring Strategies.
- Building Public Narratives: Learn to narrate your story in a way that it touches, moves and inspires others.
- Impact measurement: Learn to evaluate and communicate the social impact of your organisation.
- Networking: Get an opportunity to meet sector experts, funders, and other like-minded individuals.
- Follow-on funding: Prepare your financial model for investors and learn how to pitch to funders.
- Duration: The program is for 6 months.
STEP Incubation Program 2022 Eligibility
- Open to anyone who identifies as a woman;
- Have established proof of concept;
- Registered entity;
- Social impact;
- The minimum age is 18+ and there is no upper age limit;
- The organization should be at the early stage of the program (0-5 years);
- The applicant must submit Aadhar and Pan Cards of the organization;
- Anyone from the team can apply but participation is restricted to only female founder/co-founder.
The deadline for application is August 15, 2022. The program runs between September – February.
Interested persons should: Click here to apply
For more information, visit STEP Incubation Program.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg