Nigerians are invited to apply for the ongoing the Active Citizen Fellowship Program 2022 (Cohort 3). “An active citizen promotes the quality of life in a community through both political and non-political process developing a combination of knowledge, skills, values and motivation to work to make a difference in the society.” (EUCA)
“Active Citizens are people who feel inspired. They are people who feel motivated and empowered to make a difference. People who have the drive and the know-how to make sure ideas don’t just remain ideas. Active Citizens don’t wait around for change to happen; they make the change to happen.” (British Council)
The Active Citizen Fellowship is a rigorous hands-on learning program designed for young leaders in Nigeria who have demonstrated passion and commitment in the past to promote democracy and/or improve the quality of life in their communities through their initiatives. The fellowship offers opportunities for the fellows to learn from skilled and experienced industry experts on how to deepen their impact.
Active Citizen Fellowship Program Benefts
Fellows will have the opportunity to learn from highly experienced industry experts.
- They will spend time carrying out real-life active citizen activities based on what they have learnt.
- All selected participants will be given premium access to itakeactions.org for one year, worth N15,000, to run their campaigns and mobilize citizens for support.
- But only participants who graduate from the learning phase will be awarded a certificate of completion and added to the life-long learning community of fellows.
Active Citizen Fellowship Program Selection Criteria
- Apply if you are not more than 35 years of age,
- Applicant must run a registered nonprofit organization or a social movement in Nigeria, you can dedicate two hours weekly for online training, and you have access to a computer with a webcam and good internet connection
How to Apply for Active Citizen Fellowship Program
We invite all active citizens who have a registered non-profit organization or movement to apply. The call for application will close on the 13th of February, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Third Cohort Active Citizen Fellowship Program 2022 for Nigerians
Sharing Is Caring