The leading destination for short-form mobile video is now looking for talented individuals to join them in 2022 as Insights Interns – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Undergraduate and Masters students across a number of locations in Africa are invited to apply.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
Responsibilities | TikTok Insights Internship 2022
- We are looking for an intern who is quick in noticing trends and sharp enough to deliver insights to guide teams on what is trending in the world.
- The intern will work with the Insights team to provide daily insights on what our communities love the most.
- The intern will also assist our Safety team with reviewing top videos of the day to ensure they are not harmful.
- The role will support ZA, Nigeria and Kenya.
This role will support with:
- Review videos for valuable insights to support our core operations, creators and content.
- Pick up potential threats and safety issues as they happen off app
- Must be able to keep up with trending events of the day and give valuable insights.
- Currently enrolled in a degree, graduating in 2023
- Passionate about TikTok
- Knowledge of popular trends and music
- Must know more than 2 languages, including English
- Must have an eye for detail
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should click here to apply. You will be required to log in or create an account (for new users).
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more Information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for TikTok Insights Internship 2022 for African Students (Undergrad/Masters)