UN SDSN Youth Nigeria Climate Actors Accelerator Programme 2022: Interested applicants are invited for the UN SDSN Youth Nigeria Climate Actors Accelerator Programme 2022. The Programme is for interested and qualified candidates, who are passionate about proffering solutions to the global climate crisis, thus creating a liveable environment toward a net-zero future.
Climate change is among the greatest threats to our generation and the generations to come, which is contributing to a rise in global hunger and threatening livelihoods. It’s observed that many people are not aware of the relevance of safeguarding nature.
At UN SDSN Youth Nigeria, they believe that protecting nature is a collective action for every youth and we need to implement several transformative solutions to solve problems around climate change, nature and biodiversity loss, waste and pollution thus attaining net-zero emissions by 2050. We must shift from harming the planet to healing it.
The goal of this programme is to develop a network of young talents that would pioneer transformative solutions to restore and protect our planet and ecosystem.
- Access to Funding Opportunities
- One on One Mentorship
- Leadership and Career Development
- Ecological Tour and Trips
- Access to International Trainings and Workshops
UN SDSN Youth Nigeria Climate Actors Accelerator Programme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a Nigerian between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Ability to commit at least 4 hours per week throughout the programme.
- Availability to partake in both virtual and physical training.
- Have new idea of a solution or a validated, working prototype that addresses climate and environmental issues.
- Applicants must be acquainted with the knowledge of the SDG 2030 and the Paris Agreement.
Applications will close on June 3, 2022 at 9PM WAT. All applications must be submitted on or before the deadline.
For more information, visit SDSN Youth.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg