The UNESCO International Centre for Biotechnology (UNESCO ICB) in partnership with the Federal Government of Nigeria is pleased to announce the UNESCO ICB Scholarships 2021/22 for young Nigerian Students.
The UNESCO scholarship which aims at supporting students carrying out biotechnology related research and training in food security, tropical diseases, and bioresources conservation. Each successful applicant will receive an award for one academic year towards tuition fee, accommodation, books and living expenses.
UNESCO ICB Scholarships 2021/22 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the UNESCO Scholarships, applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a registered student in a tertiary academic institution in Nigeria.
- Must be studying courses related to biotechnology including agriculture, biosciences, bioengineering, etc. relevant to the Centre’s thematic areas – food security, tropical diseases, and bioresources conservation.
- Possess a current cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2nd Class Upper at the time of application for Final Year Bachelor’s degree or at least 2nd Class Upper CGPA for the most recently completed degree for MSc and PhD students.
- Tuition fee payment.
- Accommodation allowance
- Books and living allowances.
Interested applicants for the UNESCO ICB Scholarships 2021/22 are to send their application documents in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject heading “Application for 2021 Scholarship, Type” [replace Type with BSc or MSc or PhD as applicable].
- Motivation letter by the student, including email address and phone number
- Copies of current student ID and admission letter
- Copies of current certificates and academic transcripts
- Supporting letter from current Head of Department on official letterhead, confirming the Students’ academic status.
Application Deadline: 4th November 2021
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for UNESCO ICB Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students