Apply for University of Oxford Wanakaset 2022 African Women’s Scholarship
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship which is aimed at providing education support and assistance to African women to study at the Said Business School of the University of Oxford.
The scholarship was created to support African female MBA student to provide greater gender equality as a key ingredient to a more balanced society.
SEE ALSO: 2022 Korea University Graduate School Scholarships for International Students
Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a female African enrolled for an MBA programme at the Said Business School, University of Oxford.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards and other academic achievements.
- Candidates should also demonstrate good leadership.
- Must be admitted to study at the Said Business School for the 2022/23 academic session.
You May ALSO LIKE: uOttawa Entrance Scholarship for African Students Studying in English [2022-2023]
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission into the MBA programme and will thereafter be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link