Are you a not-for-profit organization working in the area of substance use prevention? Is your project aimed at implementing evidence-based substance use prevention programs for and with the youths? Then apply for the UNODC-DAPC Grant Program.
This call for proposals takes into consideration the importance of harnessing all available resources towards the implementation of activities aimed at meeting the objectives of the Grants program. The grant seeks to support organizations from low- and middle-income countries to do more in this regard.
UNODC-DAPC Grant Program 2022 | DETAILS
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) through the Drug Abuse Prevention Center (DAPC) is supporting eligible organizations using evidence-based approaches to prevent drug use. The objective of this Grants program is to strengthen the capacity of civil society to prevent drug use globally using evidence-based substance use prevention interventions with a focus on youth. This Call for Proposals seeks to provide funding support to not-for-profit organizations working in the area of substance use prevention whose projects are aimed at implementing evidence-based substance use prevention.
To be eligible for the UNODC-DAPC Grant Program 2022, applicants must meet the requirements listed (below):
- Be non-for-profit organizations registered for not less than two (2) years under the relevant Laws of the country where it is registered.
- Possess relevant prior experience in substance use prevention, health promotion, youth empowerment, or other related fields.
- Applicants should have the needed capability to financially manage and administer the grant.
ALSO SEE: Romanian Government 2022-2023 Scholarships For Foreign Citizens (Undergraduate, Masters & PhD)
This Call for Proposals takes a phased approach. Interested applicants are to first submit a concept note which will be evaluated based on a specific set of criteria.
UNODC will review the concept notes and select applicants who will be invited to submit full project proposals. Selected applicants will be contacted separately with additional instructions, including necessary application forms. Shortlisted applicants will be required to register at the UN Partner Portal.
Submit the Concept Note Application Form (Annex 1), and the signed copy of the Self-assessment of Eligibility (Annex 2) by email to email@example.com, marked ‘DAPC Grant 2022’ in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022 at 23:59 (Central European Time)
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for UNODC-DAPC Grant Program 2022 (USD 17,000 Funding Available)
Sharing is Caring