Apply for US$250,000 USADF-Ekiti Govt Agriculture Grant Now: The U.S. African Development Foundation (USADF) and Ekiti State Government (EKSG) invites proposals from African cooperatives, producer groups, and enterprises for grant financing and local support for innovative solutions that extend their own capabilities to increase revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth.
Proposals will be accepted from registered agricultural cooperatives, producer groups, and agricultural processors in Ekiti State working directly in the (rice and cassava value chain sector(s) and deploy innovative approaches to agricultural and economic development which includes, but is not limited to digitization, information technology, and agricultural solutions using renewable energy.
Check Also: David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) 2022/2023 Scholarship Application Portal Now Open – Apply Now
Award Range: US$50,000-US$250,000
Who is Eligible?
- The organization must demonstrate that it has successfully worked together for a minimum of 1 year, have a minimum of 100 active members or suppliers, and has the capability to effectively use grant funds.
- The ownership and management must be in agreement on the problem to be addressed and have a commitment to benefit their community.
- The organization must have basic functional management and financial controls for a minimum of 2 years to demonstrate the capability to account for USADF funds.
- Organizations must be 100% African-owned and led.
Successful Proposals Must
- Have a clearly defined market opportunity to grow revenues that can increase incomes.
- Have a clearly defined plan of how they can increase revenues and incomes in 2- 4 years.
- Be able to make significant cash or in-kind contributions to the project.
- Be able to directly impact hundreds of people and community members.
- Be able to identify a path for growth after the USADF grant ends.
- Special consideration will be given to applications that incorporate innovative strategies to make use of new approaches and technologies, including complementary finance and information technology.
- Special consideration will also be given to women-owned organizations and applications that promote youth.
For further Enquiries, go to the usadf application Portal
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F