Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas (Offshore and Onshore) Servicing Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer
- The Sales Support Officer is mainly responsible for administrative functions as regards to sales department.
- He will provide back-office support to the team to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, enquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back-office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Maintain and update all contact information for clients.
- Assist the Sales team to map our product population in each of the customer facilities and prepare for the conduct of surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Support the booking and arrangement of weekly visits of the Sales team to each external client to follow up on business.
- Provide home office anchor support and services (documentation, inter-departmental, telephone and travel (re)arrangements) to the account executives when they are on travel assignment.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions and dispatch), e.g., NiPEx, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external client electronic software dedicated to use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back-office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Professional Experience and Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive and winning attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th November, 2021
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
APPLY: Sales Support Officer in a Reputable Oil & Gas (Offshore and Onshore) Servicing Firm