Applications are hereby invited suitably qualified candidates for a fully funded PhD Studentship at Aston University College of Business and Social Sciences in the United kingdom. Studentships are for full time study over three years. The competition for October 2022 entry is now open for application.
The scholarship is available for international students with outstanding academic records who wish to enroll in a PhD study program of at the University in the reference academic period.
College of Business and Social Sciences PhD Studentship | Details
The College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) is a multi-disciplinary research-focused College which brings together researchers in Aston Business School (ABS), Aston Law School (ALS) and the School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH).
- You will need to identify a supervisor who is willing in principle to supervise your project.
- Details of the research areas in the College and supervisory expertise is available via the PhD Studentships page
- You will need to make contact with this supervisor and show them your research proposal
- You will need to include the details of the supervisor who has agreed to supervise you on the application form
To be eligible for the College of Business and Social Sciences PhD Studentship (BSS), applicants must meet the following conditions:
- All candidates should hold the equivalent of a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours undergraduate degree from an approved university or higher education institution.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of a UK Masters degree in business, management, or the social sciences (or related disciplines) from an approved university or higher education institution, with a significant research/dissertation component, having achieved an overall grade of Merit.
- While neither degree needs to be directly related to your proposed subject/topic of research, you must be able to demonstrate your ability to undertake research, at an advanced level, in this field.
- Where candidates have successfully completed a Masters degree that does not contain a significant research/dissertation component, they may be required to provide alternative evidence of their ability to undertake research at an advanced level.
- Language proficiency: For applicants who are not from majority English speaking countries, it is necessary to meet our English language requirements
The Application form is available via the College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) PhD Studentship webpage: https://www.aston.ac.uk/bss/bss-business-and-social-sciences-studentships-phd. This is the only form you need to complete for the studentship competition.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Aston University College of Business and Social Sciences PhD Studentship – Fully Funded
Sharing is Caring