Avery Nigeria Limited (ANL) is the leading supplier of electronic and mechanical weighing equipments and inkjet coding systems in Nigeria. The company also supplies airport service equipment, ably supported by our specialized after sales team. ANL is a Limited Liability Company, and commenced operations in 1969 with the corporate head office located in Ikeja, Lagos and a staff strength of about 75, that boasts of considerable professional experience and background in weighing metrology and coding equipments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Benin, Edo
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
- Assist in installing machine
- Assist in evaluating and resolves customer’s problem
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads
- Find and maintain prospective clients
- Provide general technical support to clients
- B.Tech in Engineering or related field
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Preferably female.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Avery Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales Engineer
sharing is caring