Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Ignite 12 month Graduate Internship Programme – Field Service Engineering
Job ID: R42972
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
- Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
- Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy.
- We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
- Our team supports field activities on new units and existing installations.
- Partner with the best
As a Field Services Engineering Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Health, Safety & Environment policies, Legal Compliance requirements and our core values.
- Learning and going extra-mile in following the mentor’s guidance and instructions.
- Carrying out all assigned duties by the mentor diligently including training activities, assignments, and assessment to monitor growth & development.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Electronics
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and the ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied.
- Must be prepared to travel onshore and offshore up to 70% of the time, transport options can be provided.
- Can have limited knowledge of the oil and gas industry, specific on the job technical training will be offered.
- Willing to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work in the field at customer sites.
- Primarily interacts with assigned mentor, direct supervisor, and other specialists in the team.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone:
- Talk to us about your needs
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century.
- But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Baker Hughes 2022 Ignite 12 month Graduate Internship Programme