Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2022 (Field Engineering Opportunities) is now open for applications. The program inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. The Early Career Program – Field Engineering will last up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently.
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between their on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
Baker Hughes Early Career Engineering Program | What to Expect
As part of the Early Career Program in Field Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Working as a crew member deploying tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
- Preparing, documenting and receiving outbound and inbound equipment in shipments to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
Applicants seeking for Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Field Engineering are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Have completed any required National service
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with strong communication skills
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who wish to enroll for Baker Hughes Early Career Program are to submit applications online by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button at the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link