We are pleased to inform the general public that the Bayelsa State Government is currently recruiting House to House Mobilizers and Community Health Officers, Interested applicant should apply now.
The Bayelsa state primary health care board invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates resident in our local communities to fill the advertised positions below as volunteers.
The aim of this job is to provide optimum health care at the primary health care level across the state. and to make Bayelsa state an epitome of primary health care promotion in Nigeria and West Africa at large.
JOB Title : House to House Mobilizers
Job Description: To educated, sensitize and mobilize the community on primary health care activities. To ensure the key messages are well understood by the community and to actively promote compliance and participation of members of the local community.
- Minimum of five credits in not more than 2 sittings
- Must be resident in the community applied for
JOB Title: Community Health Officers
Job Description: To provide preventive , promotional and rehabilitation care for the community. Contribute to community development by helping improve access to basic health services and resource – constrained areas.
- B.SC Community Health/Public Health
Method of Application – Bayelsa State House to house Mobilizers and community health Officers Recruitment
Bayelsa State Government – Bayelsa State Primary Health Care Board invites Interested candidates to send their Applications , CVs and relevant credentials within 2 weeks of this publication to:
The Acting Executive Secretary,
Bayelsa State Health Care Board,
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2022
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F