Application for 2022 scholarship to study at BI-International Baccalaureate in Norway is now on. Awarded to students who graduate from the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme with a strong academic record, the scholarship is open to international and Norwegian applicants.
The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 250,000.
Eligibility | BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship 2022
The eligibility conditions for the BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship includes that applicants should;
- hold an International Baccalaureate® Diploma and who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration, the Bachelor of Data Science for Business, or the Bachelor of Digital Business degree programme.
- have achieved a minimum of 33 IB points to be considered for the
- The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 250,000.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates for the scholarship can apply as follows;
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section for ‘IB Scholarship’.
- Give BI Norwegian Business School access to your official transcript of grades by 1 May.
Application Deadline: 1 March
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
BI-International Baccalaureate 2022 scholarship to Study in Norway
sharing is caring