At Capitec, we’re so much more than a bank. We believe that banking is about people and that there’s a simpler way to bank. By helping our clients manage their financial lives better, we are playing our part in the banking revolution.
We offer our best by being a CEO in every situation – we always put the Client first, act with Energy and take Ownership. We make it a priority to ensure that each Capitec person feels known, valued, focused and has the opportunity to grow.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for young individuals to join our 18 Month Graduate Development Programme (GDP) in 2023 at Capitec.
You will be afforded a 360 view of our business as part of your rotation programme, gaining insights into how we are making banking simpler and better for our clients. After successfully completing the programme, you will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored your rotational programme.
We believe in creating a unique match between you and the team that you will be placed in to ensure we unlock your full potential.
Also Check: University of Johannesburg (UJ) Artists in Residence 2022 Programme For South Africans (R10,000 monthly stipend)
Who we look for:
- Your ambition is to lead people, to inspire and motivate those around you to deliver on key strategic objectives.
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works and will find innovative ways to respond to business and client needs.
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action, and will drive the delivery of results to meet client expectations.
What the Graduate Programme offers:
- Business Rotational Programme customized for you
- Structured Development Programme, including support from external coaches and access to business mentors.
What Perks Capitec offers:
- Permanent Employment
- Medical Aid, Provident Fund, and Life Cover
- Relocation Support
- Study Leave
- Career Development Resources
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- See qualification requirement below
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
For further information regarding this job, please contact the Capitec Recruitment Consultant
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F