Carbon Nigeria 2023 Product Manager Trainee Programme
Are a graduate from any university or polytechnics searching for job? if yes, we are delighted to inform you about the Carbon Nigeria Product Manager Trainee Programme currently recruitment, So we have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Interested applicants are invited to apply for the Carbon Nigeria Product Manager Trainee Programme
Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Product Manager Trainee Programme
- The aim for the rotational programme is to identify and train the next generation of product managers to work in Carbon. Selected candidates will rotate through functional areas such as Risk, Collections, Customer Success, Finance & Business Intelligence during a 3 – 6 month period.
- At the end of the 6 months, the top trainees will be selected and invited for permanent employment.
- Candidates will be given significant responsibility and work directly with Heads of Department on critical areas of the business. All projects will be technical in nature and require a high level of analysis & automation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Logical thinker evidenced by strong numerical/data skills and or have programming/coding experience (SQL, Retool & python).
- Experience in financial services, technology or financial technology is an added advantage.
- Ideal candidates will be PRIMED – Passionate, Resourceful, Intellectual, Maverick, Execution and Data Driven.
N250,000 monthly (net)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- People Screening.
- Online Test
- Assessment Centre/Interviews
Keep visiting our website regularly for more updates, If There’s any question you have regarding the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it. Thanks