Olatundun Aderibigbe and Co Chartered Accountants provides audit, accounting, compliance services, staff placement and outsources professional staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Develop audit objectives, risk assessment, plans, and scope.
- Acquire, analyze and evaluate relevant support documentation
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure compliance with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Follow up on audit recommendations
You May Like: CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022 Program For Nigerians
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA preferred.
- 1-6 years experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof any sector
- Strong understanding of accounting, laws, regulations, and internal controls
- Can demonstrate ability for research
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortability working in a teams m in-person and remotely
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
N100,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
See Also: David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) 2022/2023 Scholarship Application Portal Now Open – Apply Now
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F