Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate firm duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced real estate professionals, we are determined to make the acquisition of homes/land affordable to Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing for prospects and converting them into paying clients
- Providing best professional advice to prospects/cli doents in acquiring landed properties
- Follow up on generated leads
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising and business presentations
- Communicating with legal adviser to prepare property sales documents
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Monitor competition and communicate current developments.
- Analyze market trends.
- B.Sc, HND or OND in any discipline
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in real estate will be an added advantage
- Applicants must reside around Berger / Ogba axis.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants residential address must be clearly stated on their CV.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F