Marana Global Services Limited is an occupational health and safety training organisation in Nigeria. We are a member of Institute of Safety and an accredited training provider for the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) and we provide Occupational Safety and Health Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Safety and Environment Personnel
Location: Main Land, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create safety systems for all employees to follow when operating manufacturing machinery in order to prevent all injuries
- Maintain and enforce all safety and health policies, including those you create, already existing procedures, and policies enforced by the state and federal governments
- Coordinate with safety personnel at the district level to establish a company-wide safety code
- Relay information between management, outside safety agencies and employees, communicating vital information and instructions quickly and accurately
- Oversee operations on a daily basis to ensure all manufacturing employees follow safety procedures precisely
- Create documents that outline all safety policies to be easily understood by manufacturing workers and management team
- Complete administrative duties, filling out safety reports, collaborating with management and compiling information about accidents whenever they occur to prevent similar incidents in the future
- Plan and lead quarterly safety workshops to guarantee all employees fully understand the safety procedures they are required to follow, taking measures to make the information engaging and interesting.
- Develop and refine health and safety programs for compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Identify, track and improve existing health and safety processes
- Prepare and communicate health and safety processes to employees
- Prepare for and deliver reports to regulatory meetings
- Develop and present training programs for management and employees at all levels.
- Minimum of an OND / NCE qualification with a minimum of 1 year experience.
N100,000 – N280,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F