Apply for Nigerian Exchange Group job recruitment :- Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Administration Support Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The Market Administration Support Analyst will work with the Market Administration Lead and will assume the necessary responsibilities aimed at achieving set objectives and support the unit in providing world-class service delivery with a focus on provision of general market administrative support for service requests by authorised dealing clerks, carrying out market-related administrations and support to key stakeholders of the Nigerian Exchange.
- The post holder must possess the ability to organise and prioritise tasks and handle changing demands and short deadlines.
- The Market Administration Support will play an active role in supporting the team on their relationship management responsibilities including immediate responses to all administrative service requests from clients based on agreed documented processes, making certain that requests meet the minimum requirements and outlined guidelines while ensuring feedback to all enquiries within the stated timeline and assist the team lead in the provision of other analytical support.
- Access and resolve broker-related enquiries, requests, and complaints pertaining to market admin services which are received via telephone and other electronic channels while also ensuring that customer enquiries are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Participate in the implementation and delivery of new initiatives.
- Provide strong leadership skills to assist the Team Lead in administering the team.
- Assist in the formulation of Market Admin strategy. Support its execution, working in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Market Admin Lead to manage and deliver Market Admin support services in line with global best practices.
- Support in the management, coordination, and maintenance of dealing clerk membership requirements such as processing of information on newly admitted authorised dealing clerks. Timely follow-up on Technology /Information Security on recognition and access creation.
- Keep an up-to-date record of Inter-firm Brokers transfers (ADC Database).
- Handle Market Administration requests received through processing systems (X-BOSS and CRM) such as; Contact Requests; Training Requests, ADC Introduction Requests, Trading Floor Badge Requests, ADC Transfer requests, and Nominal Transfer Requests.
- Receive, examine and promptly escalate (where necessary) to the team lead, all market admin issues including complaints on transfer requests, nominal transfer, etc.
- Assist with production and sale of the yearly NGX Factbook.
- Participate in the preparation of internal and external reports, including minutes of management meetings with Authorised Clerks (ADC Meetings), minutes of Oral Examination for Dealing Clerks, etc.
- Participate in coordination of Broker training and certification activities anchored by the department.
- Support team lead in the planning and organising Market operations events i.e. Induction ceremony, Brokers TGIF, Floor-based Brokers Meeting, etc.
- Promptly escalate issues and incidents in line with the incident reporting policy of the Nigerian Exchange.
- Ensure all enquiries are logged and resolved based on agreed documented processes and SLAs.
- Timely provision of feedback on services provided and recognition of changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to the Team Lead for service improvements.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly reports to drive performance.
- Maintain electronic and written database of letters and forms received, the information given, services requested and complaints made, to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers.
- Maintain Market Admin log to keep track/provide a status update on requests being processed, and also ensure that pending items are accounted for from start to finish.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Team Lead.
Candidate’s Technical Knowledge and Experience
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- A B.Sc / HND in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2-5 years relevant post NYSC working experience in one or more operational and/or administrative areas such as client management, regulatory, finance, or investment banking.
Desired Competencies and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of the capital market operations.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer usage- (Microsoft database application tools: Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and basic word processing techniques.
- Stakeholder’s relationship management.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrate analytical ability.
- Must have the ability to listen and understand employee concerns and formulate a decision to resolve the issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks and handle changing demands and short deadlines.
- Ability to work within a group or team
- Ability to make viable recommendations and logical suggestions for inputs in management reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
- Ability to manage all key stakeholders.
- Ability to initiate and summarise proceedings of meetings.
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific.
- Time Management skills.
- Organisational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Ability to individually and timely execute all facets of administrative matters.
- Exhibit a relative problem-solving ability in a business environment
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Group Finance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The post holder will be responsible for managing group financial performance, in an effective and efficient manner.
- The post holder will also be responsible for the accurate and complete consolidation of accounting and financial records as well as assisting with coordinating annual budget exercise for the Group (Holding Company and subsidiaries).
- Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will have responsibility for consolidation and financial reporting for the Nigerian Exchange Group Plc.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of NGX Group Plc.’s corporate budget
- Ensure that cost (transfer pricing) & capital allocation are administered in a timely manner and in alignment with the Group and its Operating companies’ strategic plans.
- Coordinate the annual Group audit exercise and other statutory examinations
- Coordinate the preparation and consolidation of statutory annual accounts and periodic management accounts for the Group.
Key Performance Indicators
- Conclude the budgeting cycle of company and the consolidation of the Group budget before December 31
- Ensure the timely filing of annual Transfer Pricing returns at the FIRS and timely conclusion of tax inspections or audits
- Ensure that Group audit is concluded and financial statements are filed with the regulatory bodies within the specified deadlines
- Disseminate the group management accounts as follows: Monthly reports – 10 working days after the end of month; Quarterly reports – 10 working days after end of the quarter; Annual financial reports – 20th working day of January
Educational Qualification & Experience
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage (CFA, ACA).
- Eight to Ten years’ cognate experience in a financial reporting or finance role.
- Experience in the financial services industry particularly in organisations with a Holding/Group Company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Career Opportunities at Nigerian Exchange Group
sharing is caring