Cereer Opportunities at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA):- The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account and Administrative Officer
- A Chartered Accountant or Partly Qualified Accountant in the professional final stage with ACA /ACCA Certification is an added advantage
- The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- The applicant should be a male.
- The applicant should be versatile in the usage of accounting packages especially Sage 50/Sage ERP/ Peach tree.
- The applicant should be very skilful in the usage of Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- The applicant should have worked in a structured organisation and familiar with the smooth running of the Accounting Department and the organisation as a whole.
- The applicant should be able to work independently or with little supervision after been fully inducted into the operations of the organisation and the account department.
- Financial Statement Preparation, Reporting, Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Account Preparation and Reporting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
- Advanced Knowledge in Accounting Entries Treatment.
- Internal Controls, Auditing, Payroll Administration and Strategic Financial Planning.
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge, Business Planning, Tax Planning & Management and Working Capital Management.
- Other responsibilities of the Account and Admin Officer will include the following:
- Daily imputation of financial entries into the accounting software
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement, Reconciliation of Ledgers, and Resolving of the Differences.
- Banking transactions.
- Monitoring of Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Administrational duties.
- Petty cash management.
- Proper daily filing system in the account department.
Job Title: Membership Services Executive
- To generate top-class individuals and corporate organizations for the membership of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) in accordance with laid-down policies and procedures.
- Applicant for this role must be a holder of either HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Highly skillful in the use of computer and social media to drive the membership marketing of the Institute on a target basis
Job Title: Web / Database Management Assistant
- Applicant must be a holder of good Degree in Computer Science.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must have a developers licence ID or a developers certification ID
- Applicant must be extra ordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar – based E-Learning Platform, co-ordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
Job Title: Financial Statement Analyst (FSA)
- The person we are looking for must be a core specialist in financial statement / company’s account analyst; expertly able to analyze and give interpretation to the contents, tell why the company operates at a loss or profit, and a prediction for future loss or profit with credit scoring or credit limit assignment, among others.
Required qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting.
- ACCA, ICAN, Accounting Technician with work experience.
Expected remuneration is N105, 000 Monthly (gross), subject to review depending on productivity.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:email@example.com the job title as the subject of the mail.
- We expect applications for this role to come from the following areas – Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Onitu Estate, Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1 & 11.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- The applicant should be available to resume immediately if successful.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Cereer Opportunities at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
sharing is caring