The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program for international students is open for application by outstanding students to study in China for the new academic session. The program is a Chinese Government funded support established by the Chinese Ministry of education (MOE) in support for Chinese universities to recruit outstanding full-time masters and doctoral international students for graduate studies in China.
The Chinese University Program offers a fully funded scholarship covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance and can be taken in any university/higher institution of learning in China.
Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023 | DETAILS
This scholarship offers a full funded opportunity covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance. Foreign students will also be eligible to join entrepreneurial startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residence, according to a new policy announced on Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
To be considered for these Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with a postgraduate studies.
- Applicants for the must not be a registered student in a Chinese university as at the time of application; or be a graduate of Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
- Tuition waiver
- medical insurance
- CNY700/month for master’s students, CNY 1000/month for doctoral students (2020 rate)
- entrepreneurial startups opportunity
- beneficiaries can also apply for permanent residence
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarships can apply online as follows;
- You are required to refer to your choice Chinese university in this list for specific instructions on how to apply and deadlines.
- Then you can fill and submit the online application form for the Chinese Government scholarship at the official scholarship application page
Application Deadline: Varies (Dependent on Schools)
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for Details
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Chinese Government 2022/2023 Fully-Funded Scholarship Scheme