Citibank Nigeria Limited: Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Europe, Middle East and Africa Analyst Program (EMEA, Full Time Analyst)
Req ID: 80014104
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
You’re the brains behind our work:
- Citi’s Europe, Middle East and Africa regional business is looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in various locations across the region.
- The EMEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions.
- Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the both banking and operational divisions within Citi.
- The classroom training program are followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi.
- The link you have selected is for the Europe, Middle East and Africa Analyst Program within Nigeria
- Oilserv Limited 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
Your time here will look something like this:
- The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations.
- These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.
- Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
- Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
- Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
- Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
- Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
- Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
- Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
- Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
- Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture.
- We are open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
- By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have completed your University Degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
Who we think will be a great fit:
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in June 2022.
- Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) 2022 Graduate Analyst Program |Apply Now
Sharing Is Caring