Applications are now being welcomed from students of low and middle income countries under the commonwealth umbrella to enrol for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 offered for a full-time Master’s study programme in the UK universities.
Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Commonwealth Shared Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022, the following conditions apply. You must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021
- By September 2021, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC typically does not fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country
- Be unable to afford to study at a UK university without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose official language is not English language may be required by the university they are applying to for proof of the language ability.
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu and Zambia.
Scholarship Thematic Areas:
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
- Fully-funded covering full tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation, travel allowance, research allowance and other costs relating to the study programme.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 are to apply to study one of the taught Master’s courses offered in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship scheme after you must have secured admission with your chosen university.
To apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, submit your application via the online application system. It is important that you visit the official website for full details on full list of eligible courses, full list of participating university contact details.
You may like to Apply for: UK Nigeria Tech Hub Scholarships in Product Designs and Software Development
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications including to-date transcripts for any qualifications you are currently studying (with certified translations if not in English)
Note: you can apply for more than one course and/or to more than one university, but you may only accept one offer of a Shared Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 20 December 2021 at 16:00 (GMT)
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2022/2023 (Fully-Funded to UK) – Apply Now