Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships for students from low and middle income countries.
The scholarship aims at supporting and encouraging resourceful and highly motivated applicants to gain the knowledge and specific skills required for sustainable development and also targeted at those who could not have otherwise have the funds to study in the UK
Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be residing permanently in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be a registered PhD candidate at a university in a Commonwealth eligible country by the time of scholarship confirmation (September, 2022).
- Be sure that an institutional or departmental link exists between your home university and the proposed UK university.
- Applicant must be available to start academic studies in the UK by the commencement of the UK academic year in September/October, 2022.
- Applicants are to provide all supporting documents in the required formats.
- Applicant be unable to afford studies in the UK without the scholarship.
• Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
• Approved tuition fees
• Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,133 per month, or £1,390 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2021-2022 levels)
• Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
• Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
• If you are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of £485 per month for the first child, and £120 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if you are accompanied by your children and they are living with you at the same address in the UK
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2022 are to apply to study at a UK university which has a part funding agreement with the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC).
Applicants are to apply directly to the CSC using the CSC’s online application system. The CSC will not accept any applications that are not done via the online application system.
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status: copy of valid passport or national ID card showing photograph, date of birth, country of citizenship or refugee status and uploaded to the online application system.
- Full academic transcripts of all higher education qualifications including up-to-date transcripts for any qualifications currently undertaking (with certified translations if not in English Language). Same should be uploaded to the online application portal.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2022 at 18:00 (GMT)
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2022 for Low and Middle Income Countries (FULLY FUNDED) |Apply Now
Sharing Is Caring