Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Business Process Analysis/ Business Process Re-Engineering
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of Identifying business process improvement opportunities and developing improved future state processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs
- Collaborate with Business users and IT to create the Business Requirement Documents, user stories and other documentation that guide application development efforts and ensure successful implementation of business requirements
- Manage project engagements across all levels from initiation to closure
- Conduct stakeholder engagement sessions and focus group interviews to elicit requirements
- Conduct benchmarking, comparative analysis and impact analysis to ensure integration of business case/requirements across the enterprise
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and develop improved future state processes
- Document and manage changes to requirements and business needs
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and ensure alignment of developed application with business objectives
- Work with Process Designers during the design and development of the processes
- Provide ongoing support to resolve problems and fulfil service requests for process improvement
- Understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process and communicate impacts on time/scope/budget
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
- Facilitate end-user training and pre- go live arrangement
- Prepare user guides, SOPs and other documentation that aid knowledge management
- Manage post-go-live support, issue resolution and process adoption
- Monitor and measure process performance to ascertain the delivery of improvement objectives.
- BSc in any related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst in a financial institution
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Job Title: Head, Organizational Development
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Performance Management / Organizational Development / HR Analytics
- This role is responsible for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, HR strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- Provide direction and leadership in the development and implementation of change management processes across the bank, in partnership with HR and OD colleagues and senior managers.
- Assist the CHRO in the implementation of the People First Strategy and continue to enhance the quality of delivery of the HR & OD service.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and lead the development of appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Bank.
- Regular re-evaluation of existing organizational structures across different bank groups including a review of job quality and content of work.
- Support and assist CHRO in conceptualizing HR strategy.
- Primary responsibility for translating and converting Business and HR Leadership direction into HR Strategy.
- Develop initiatives, programs and campaigns to execute HR strategy in collaboration with HR leadership and Unit heads.
- Monitor and track strategy execution (program and project execution) against pre-determined indices.
- Design, implement, monitor and continually improve people performance management process
- Manage end to end performance process to ensure complex cascading and measurement of business achievements and key performance indicators across the Bank are properly measure and reported to Bank leadership.
- Benchmark existing performance management process with global leading practice to drive continuous improvement in performance management.
- Develop and execute wholistic succession planning framework within the Bank.
- Manage Leadership Development Program and other learning or performance programs geared towards High Potential (HiPo) and High Performing (HiPer) employee(s) upskilling or reskilling.
Culture Transformation & Change Management:
- Apply a structured approach in leading change management activities to support adoption of new processes, behaviours or technology emanating from HCM.
Employee Experience & Engagement:
- Create and execute a roadmap centered around best in class initiatives leveraging data to design and implement programs that promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high levels of engagement.
- Grow employee experience and engagement scores by identifying and improving touch points within the employee life-cycle.
- Build positive sentiments in the workforce and grow loyalty
Leadership & People Development:
- Coach, mentor and lead organizational development team by fostering a collaborative culture and supporting personal development goals of individual employees.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related and relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in core HR function with demonstratable work experience across the HR value chain.
- Membership of relevant local and international professional associations: CIPM, CIPD, SHRM et al.
- Project management, employee experience and design thinking knowledge are critical and required.
- Maturity to manage different stakeholders and interests would be required for this role.
- Experience from a reputable consulting firm would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- Execute branch sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team (RMO and MA) and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seek new accounts through sales
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures
- Extract and analyse financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customer and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Well-being culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, or any other related field.
- 2-8 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg