Job Title: Operations Manager, Production & Logistics
Location: Abule – Egba, Lagos Work Structure: Onsite Team: Operations Category: Intermediate Role – Level III
- We are seeking individuals who can build processes from the ground up and organize production from floor plans to delivering consistent performance of semi-skilled team.
- Experienced with organizing and handling logistics (in the local context) for inflow and outflow of inventory (raw material and produce)
Check Out: This: Career Employment Opportunity for Librarian in A leading international boarding School in Lagos
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of the best practice current logistics framework and the vision for Scrapays Move. Develop strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance and meet monthly production requirements.
- Overseeing production processes end-to-end, detailing volume losses or gain per material type per time in the process flow.
- Organising workflows to meet requirement.
- Deliver solutions to third-party logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Assess and make recommendations for logistics and production processes in potential new facilities (Super Agents) and advise on third-party management procedures and cost
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements
- Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system records are in agreement.
- Interpret trends, analyse and review data to deliver an optimized pickup-dropoff routing system.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of labeling to ensure loading operations are seamless.
- Review opportunities to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Experience: Prior experience working in logistics/supply chain/transportation/warehousing function within a manufacturing environment including but not limited to FMCG, e-commerce, ride-hailing services with a comprehensive knowledge of logistics processes and procedures. Have directly managed the production of products and consistently met the standard requirements in safety.
- Degree: Higher Diploma or B.Sc. Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Business/Commercial or Manufacturing/Engineering Degree is preferred e.g business management, electrical, electronic, mechanical, process or production engineering, or materials science.
- Personal Characteristics: Is self aware, takes ownership for team cohesion, embraces personal challenge, has an Adult:Adult approach, Confident, rounded thinking, project management and technical skills, and ready to get on the ground every time.
- Tech: Being comfortable with using Excel (intermediate-advanced), and other analytical tools will be an Advantage.
- Employee Stock Option (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Health Insurance package.
- Venture-Backed Startup with a fantastic growth trajectory.
Application Closing Date 7th July, 2022.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below. Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F