Novella Africa Limited – Our client, a Faith-Based Organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Communication Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with the Head, of Communications (HC) in crafting and implementing strategies to achieve the church’s vision, plans, and objectives
- Plug identified communications gaps in the Church
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed communications programs to enhance the reputation of the church
- Managing, planning, and implementing a proactive communication program to enhance the reputation of the church
- Providing detailed reports of communications activities, including return-on-investment analyses
- Work with the Head, of Communications to develop and manage the annual communications/publicity budget
- Work with HC to evolve a PR strategy for the church and her subsidiaries
- Work on press and media relations with a view to forging meaningful relationships that align with the objectives of the church
- Reviewing all internal and external communications with a view to ensure accuracy, good language, and brand consistency. This includes, but is not limited to magazines, online platforms, books, publicity materials, etc
- Produce content for distribution through several information channels and platforms. Content could be gathered through several mechanisms
- Edit said content to impeccable standards
- Engage in script writing, copywriting, and other creative writing expressions
- Assist in coordinating the execution of the church’s social media strategy across all expression
- This may include content development, training, and general administration
- Programs and events. Evolve and execute publicity strategies for the church and its subsidiaries
- Drive the implementation of the publicity strategy of the church. Ensure that all public media and materials are properly produced, maintained, and updated with current information
- Assist in overseeing internal and external communications and presentations, overseeing digital communication, including the content for the church website, social media, publications, printed materials, posters, brochures, and flyers
- Maintaining extensive and positive relationships with national and international media
- Maintain the public relations function of the church, establishing and maintaining active relationships with secular, denominational, and interfaith media
- Develop and implement systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the communications function
- Ensure proofing and quality assurance and overall adherence to the church brand standards
- Providing detailed reports of communications activities, including return-on-investment analysis;
- Provide responsible leadership for all teams within the Communications unit, setting the example for an environment of creativity, innovation, and problem-solving
- Guide team members towards the achievement of KPIs and periodically provide feedback to ensure enhanced performance
- Identify the development needs of team members and ensure that these are fulfilled in a planned manner
- Drive engagement and motivation of team members
- Coordinate the production and submission of monthly team reports
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
Skills and Experiences
- First Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:1
- A Post-Graduate Degree in Communications, Journalism, International Relations / Public Affairs, or other related disciplines is advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years experience in communications and media management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with a high-performance team in a communications/publicity capacity
- Experience working with multimedia, social media, web design, graphics, and other communications/publicity management teams
- Experience working within a production team
- Proven writing and editing skills. Writing skills include screenwriting, editorial writing, writing press releases, etc
- Excellent command of (written and spoken) English
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a creative, clear, direct, and lively style
- Strong diplomatic, interpersonal, and team skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- An in-depth understanding and problem-solving approach to project management as it relates to complex, multifunctional project
- Knowledge and applied work experience in social media principles are sufficient to execute, lead or advise others in assuring that upcoming online communication and audience engagement tools and channels are fully leveraged
- Ability to prioritize, work well under pressure, and capably handle/juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F