BUA Cement is pleased to announce the commencement of the Graduate Trainee Engineers and Operators Recruitment 2022. BUA Group is committed to providing a workplace in which every employee feels empowered to contribute, make an impact, and have the opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
The graduate trainee programme is to train and give the trainee the opportunity to learn and gain practical experience under the guidance of a manager or supervisor as well as to operate the plant equipments through the Centre Control Room.
The following positions are available for the BUA Cement Graduate Trainee Recruitment:
Trainee Graduate Engineers
The trainee will learn practical experience in fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with new project, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing reports, managing data and implementing systems.
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Going to field sites and gaining practical experience in new work areas.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in the following Engineering discipline:
- Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation or Automation; Mechanical; Chemical; Process; Industrial; Mining; Production; Materials
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Not more than 30years of age at the point of recruitment
Trainee Graduate Operators
The trainee will learn how to operate the plant equipment, maintain accurate log and record keeping ensuring all information on the status of the operation is documented.
Trainee Operator Responsibilities
- To learn day to day activities planning as per section requirements; fulfill LOTOTO and other safety requirements, supervision of activities and feedback for work orders.
- Maintain constant contact with field Engineers/Supervisors to provide work direction to ensure equipment, instruments and the process are properly controlled.
- Housekeeping of CCR and maintain cleanliness of control room desk
- Operate, control and adjust the cement production in accordance with operating procedures and approved safety and environment procedures to ensure achievement of targeted production capacity with desired quality
- Support field operation/plant maintenance on the job directions as required
- Monitoring the operations of raw mill, kiln and cement grinding and their auxiliaries
- Prepare the daily Kiln and Raw Mill activities reports.
- HND holder in the following Engineering:
- Electrical /Instrumentation or Automation; Mechanical; Chemical; Process; Industrial chemistry; Applied Chemistry; Mining; Production; Materials
- Minimum entering Upper credit
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Minimum entering age not more than 30years of age.
Interested applicants for the BUA Cement Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 (Engineers and Operators) are to send their respective updated CVs to: email@example.com. Please use the position being applied for and your name as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2022 at 12 noon
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Current Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (Engineers and Operators) at BUA Cement
Sharing is Caring