We are a NAFDAC Certified healthy food processing company into production of 100% Natural nut butters without additives in the most delicious creamy flavors. We also offer a wide range of Imported whole nuts, seeds and dry fruits rich in Fibre, healthy fats and plant protein that cater to consumers daily needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to manage our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to comments.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Manage web traffic and metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Marketing or relevant Work experience.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience
- Must be living within Ajah, and its environment
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management/creation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with basic graphics design and video editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- We are looking for a Customer-oriented Service Representative to act as a liaison between us and our customers.
- Provide product / services information, handling enquiries and resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Other duties for this role will include managing third party courier companies and day to day routine tasks execution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming inquiries via social media chats
- Generate sales leads for follow ups
- Identify customers needs and give accurate product recommendations
- Take the extra mile to engage customers to achieve sales conversion
- Build sustainable trust with customer by
- providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and chat handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints,and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of an OND in English, Mass Communication or Business related degrees
- Must have 1-3 years Proven customer service experience or Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with basic tools like Microsoft tools, Google dos and Sheets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Monday to Friday: 8-6 PM
- Saturday: 8-2 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Field Sales and Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a results-driven Marketing Officer with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for us .
What does our Sales and Marketing Officer do?
- You are responsible for advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry while also obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets to ensure the satisfaction of our customers
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements / Skills
- Must be living within Ajah and its environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- 2-3 years Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Basic Salary 40,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 31st August, 2022.
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/