PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an Engineering firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a vibrant, goal-oriented, experienced, driven Technical Sales Officer who will promote and sell technical product for an organization, hold the strategic role of serving as a liaison in the sales process when complex and technical equipment or services are involved.
- The individual will be responsible for negotiating product or service sales that would benefit our clients. He/she is skilled sales personnel who specialize in technological products.
- Promote and sell company products by demonstrating the advanced technical functions of the product as well as its uses and benefits.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining product info, pricing, and benefits.
- Create sales strategies and proposals.
- Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Periodic plants and site visitation and inspections.
- Maintain a good after delivery service with clients to know further suggestions that could improve the company’s processes.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Work closely with associated departments to ensure efficient operations in terms of product availability, delivery and after sales services.
- Biding and negotiation of contracts.
- Always be informed of new developments and trends in the industry.
- Ensures achievement of monthly and annual sales target
- Benchmark and monitors competitor’s actions and strategies
- Negotiates with the client to commit payment for due services
- Compiles proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Answers queries, providing technical advice and demonstrating how to use new products and/or services.
- Maximize the opportunity from existing customers base
- Liaise with technical colleagues and team to respond to customer’s queries
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering background (Mechanical Engineering preferably) or any related field
- Masters is an added advantage.
- 1-3 year of experience in oil & gas or technical industry
- Female preferably
- Sound knowledge of the company products’
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Continuous attention to new trends and development.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Emotional intelligence and active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients and communicate same to the right team.
N100,000 – N140,000 / Month.
Job Title: Skilled Computer Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Desktop publishing and Handling computer-based measurements
- Attending to and Advising clients on their computer measurement jobs.
- Optimizing measurements and giving customer feedback results
- Printing computer works and sending to other departments to be processed
- Daily scheduling of computer jobs to be processed
- Keeping a record of computer jobs done daily
- Other related duties.
- WASC, SSCE, NECO, OND Diploma or Certificate in Computer, Desktop Publishing, Information Tech, etc.
- 1 – 3 years experience with computer operation
- Must be knowledgeable and good with the use of computer
- Familiarity and basic skills in Microsoft office
- Must be a fast learner
- Age Qualification: Not more than 25 years old.
Job Title: Head, Corporate Communication
Employment Type: Full-time
- They require the services of a vibrant, goal-oriented, experienced, business savvy Head, Corporate Communication personnel who will drive the development and implementation of the organization’s corporate communication strategy.
- The individual will be responsible for the strategic planning and programming related to communications, external relations and stakeholder engagement.
- The role requires a strong focus on strategies to increase visibility and influence and to support the achievement of operational goals.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Communications, Political Science, International Relations, Public Affairs, or related field.
- Excellent copywriting skills across a wide range of styles and for multiple channels.
- Minimum of 7 years Experience.
- Not more than 45 years
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV attached with Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Current Vacancies at PG Consulting Limited