Dataville Research LLC is a consortium of global development professionals and public policy think-tank with head office in Abuja, Nigeria and field offices in Jos, Lagos, Maiduguri, Nairobi, Johannesburg and New Delhi. We work with a wide range of clients, including international NGOs, national governments, regional organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.
In the last decade, we have worked across the African continent, delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from relatively stable societies to challenging political space.Our diverse team works closely with international and local organizations to deliver projects. We are trusted implementation partners to UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), World Bank and the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
Founded in 2007, Dataville Research leverages many years of experience in international development and data science to provide solutions for organizations in the NGO/non-profit, health, education, agriculture and conflict resolution. We aim to help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and giving a voice to local people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Preparing for Careers in the International Development Sector
- International development is a popular career destination for many young people. Graduates can be found working in this field in a variety of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), international organisations, consultancies, think tanks and academic institutions.
- As more than one billion people live less than $1.9 a day, the imperative to address global poverty is ever present. Opportunities are often found in developing countries and emergency situations, but need exists all over the world, even in countries most would associate with privilege and peace.
- Gaining work experience will almost certainly be the first step of your career path. If you are considering a break-in or transition to a global development career, here are five internationally recognized programmes to help you make the leap.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Dataville Research LLC 2021 International Development Programme