Daystar Power Group provides hybrid solar power solutions for industrial customers in West Africa, from small solar back-up systems to large megawatt size power plants. We believe that affordable, reliable and clean power should be readily accessible to all businesses and consumers across Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Women in Power Trainee Program (Batch B)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- The 2022 Women in Power Trainee Program (Batch B) aims to attract a diverse group of young and brilliant engineering graduates to be developed into strong solar engineering industry leaders.
- Daystar Power Group continues to create a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in our core operational roles, with the aim of developing outstanding female solar engineers at an early career stage.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- Completion of NYSC
- Experience: 0 – 2 years experience
- Language proficiency: English (excellent oral & writing skills).
- Self-motivated and demonstrate a sense of ownership with high level of commitment and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and work well in teams.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands, passion for renewable energy.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to join a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Daystar Power Group 2022 Batch B Women in Power Trainee Program
sharing is caring