De Tastee Group is currently in need of a Baker, interested person can apply. De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment’s to make baked goods, such as cake, bread etc
- Decorating and displaying finished products
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure each items meets food safety and quality controls
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment’s are well sanitized and prepared for the next shift
- Adjust the amount of ingredients, the oven temperature, conveyor speeds and humidity as needed, so that all products come out as expected
- Train new recruits on baking techniques and procedures
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area
- A minimum of Secondary School Living Certificate (SSCE)
- 1- 3 years’ experience in a relevant field and must be male
- Firm understanding of the Metric and Imperial systems of measurements
- Able to work well under pressure
- Attention to details, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
- Strong communication, Time and resource management and planning skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfil orders, plan schedules and create amazing baked goods
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances and lift heavy items for extended period of time
- Content with adhering to an Health and Safety dress-codes
- Must have good attention to details.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
De Tastee Group is Currently in Need of a Baker – Apply Now
sharing is caring