Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2021/2022 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS)
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 20201 / 2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 17th March, 2021.
- Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2021 / 2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
- Applicants must have registered with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC); have a minimum CGPA of 2.20 and be in 2nd year or above in any approved Universities or Colleges of Education in Delta State
How to Apply
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- You will be charged eight hundred naira (N800) non-refundable online processing fee, using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Online Acknowledgement Card should be downloaded and printed for personal record.
- Multiple application will be disqualified. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application, issues, and enquiring.
For more Information, visit Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarships to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link