Applications for the E4Impact Accelerator Program 2022 are now open. The E4Impact Foundation funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, have launched the Accelerator 2.0 to strengthen the enterprises in Kenya to grow their business, scale their impact and access markets.
The E4Impact Accelerator program has worked with over 300 enterprises across diverse sectors to grow their business and scale their impact through a portfolio of entrepreneurial programs and services. In the launch of the second phase of the Accelerator, E4Impact will work with 40 enterprises per year – 30 growth stage enterprises and 10 early stage enterprises.
E4Impact 2022 Accelerator Program Benefits
Join the 12 month program to access:
- Professional services (legal, accounting, marketing, processes & product development)
- Investment support & links to investors
- In-house equity and revolving fund
- Customized training program
- Coaching & mentorship
- Co-working space
- New markets
- Innovative scale ups (3+ years) with an established product-market fit.
- Post-revenue with minimum turnover of USD $30,000 or more.
- Have a full time team with complementary skills.
- Clear social or environmental impact.
- Start-ups (1-3 years) with a validated Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- The product should be innovative, commercially viable & scalable.
- Start-ups that have high potential for impact.
- Passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to learn.
- Agri – Food
- Green Business & Renewable Energy
- Fashion & Design
Application for E4Impact 2022 Accelerator Program
Deadline: 30th January, 2022
- required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
E4Impact 2022 Accelerator Program for Enterprises in Kenya