The Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) scholarship program (with up to $10,000 US per year) inspires the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future.
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other relevant fields
- Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2022. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement. Please note that the scholarship is not retroactive, it will cover tuition fees and living expenses for the year 2022-2023.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to contribute to their home country’s development after their studies
- Be an outstanding student:
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to zero-carbon energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
- Education level Master’s-level students
- Amount : Up to $10,000 US per year (max. two years)
- Scholarships awarded : Approximately ten students annually
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed below. If the language of your original documents is not English, we require a certified translation of the document which includes the name of the translator as well as a copy of the original (untranslated) document.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice:
- Upload a copy of your official letter of admission from the university. Please note that each applicant can only submit the admission letter from their top choice of university program.
- If this application is for the second year of a two-year program, please include proof of enrollment, as well as a copy of the official letter of admission. These should be uploaded together in one document.
- Program outline
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program. You may alternatively share the URL of a webpage detailing your program of choice.
- University transcript(s)
- Upload a copy of your complete university transcript(s).
- If this application is for the second year of a two-year master’s program, please include your transcript for your first year.
- Two reference letters or forms:
- At least one of the references must be from an Academic referee. An academic referee must be a faculty member or professor at your current or previous university who knows your academic abilities. You need to provide a completed copy of the Academic Reference Form. The form must be completed in English and signed by the referee.
- The second referee may either be another Academic referree (as detailed above) or a personal referee. A personal referee should be a person (e.g. employer, supervisor, mentor, coach) who can discuss other personal qualities or interests that make you specially qualified to receive the scholarship. This referee cannot be a family member. Should you go with the Personal referee, the reference letter needs to be in letterform (with an official letterhead of the referee’s organization, if possible), written in English, and must be dated and signed by the referee. Please make sure that the referee includes your full name in their letter.
For More Information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage of the ESED Scholarship Program 2022
Application Deadline: April 11th, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) 2022/2022 Scholarship Program
Sharing Is Caring