Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Product Development Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Research & Product Development Supervisor
- This role is responsible for providing support in early-stage research and product development concept and feasibility; supporting existing initiatives and proffering solutions for enhancement.
- Assist in planning, scoping and facilitating research experiments for and product development and business opportunities.
- Perform periodic analysis of the power sector market landscape
- Performs Market landscape and competitive intelligence research, databasing, and analysis.
- Engages in business development research for lead generation.
- Conducts focus sessions for product value proposition and validation.
- Conduct surveys and user acceptance tests for product validation and approval.
- Performs technical development or operational risk assessments.
- Participates in cross-functional R&D project meetings and related activities.
- Ensures the research and development project milestones/tasks and timelines are on track.
- Coordinates and creates R&D required templates and product documentation information documents to prepare product launch through specified channels
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Science, Social Science, Business & Engineering
- At least one year of relevant work experience, from a related sector/ organization with relevant experience in data analysis, research and product development.
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector.
- Product research & development
- Product go-to-market strategy
- Business process and improvements
- Strategy development and implementation
- Customer relationship management.
- Sales and marketing
- Data Analytics.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recommended: New Job Openings at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F