Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund is led by a team of Nigerians – working tirelessly to help bring a better life to all Nigerians. Together, with dedicated stakeholders, multilateral organisations, grassroots NGOs and local partner organizations, we are raising funds and initiating interventions to ensure that our children, families and vulnerable groups across Nigeria recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Contract Type: Full Time
- We are seeking a young Finance Officer to join our dynamic team to monitor and manage the company’s finances and budgets.
- The finance resource person is a critical part of the group and mission and is the go-to person for all budget-related questions. (From maintaining financial records for each project, Responsible for the organization & up to date statutory filings and payments and general oversight of bookkeeping function.
- The candidate will also work with internal and external financial organizations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations preferred, ICAN, ACCA.
- 3+ years of financial experience is a plus
- Completion of the National Youth Service Corps program (required)
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Job Title: Web Development Intern
- We are looking for a Web Development intern to be a part of our tech team.
- Update on the website and social media pages.
- Engage with programs, communications, and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Understanding of new media platforms.
- Proven communications and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL, Java, or any object-oriented language.
- Working knowledge of CMS tools (WordPress).
Job Title: Fundraiser (Intern)
- The fundraising tasks may include donor stewardship materials (including letter and email communications)
- Conducting research
- Preparing donor reports
- Calling donors
- Providing regular administrative support in managing donor information in internal databases
- Providing additional communications support.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong IT & Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and your earliest possible start date to: email@example.com using “Finance Officer 2022” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg