Apply for Anadach Group job vacancies at www.pinnaclereport.com.ng: Anadach Group is a strategic healthcare consulting firm focused on providing innovative advice and services to clients and partners interested in transforming healthcare systems in emerging markets and developing economies.
We provide a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting,Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services,Professional and Executive Recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Health Consulting Associate
Employment Type: Part Time
- A healthcare professional with strong instincts and skill for healthcare business development, intelligence, research and analysis.
- Must have project management skills with a flair of creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to multitask is a must have for this role.
The Key result areas
Project Co-Ordination / Management:
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Planning and managing logistics, accommodation, transportation and other client services
Business Analyst / Data Mining & Research:
- Administering paper & electronic questionnaires for research and intelligence purposes
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Perform quality assurance and due diligence processes
- Writing reports
Training / Event Co-Ordinator:
- Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- A Healthcare Professional (Doctor, Nurse, Dentist, Physiotherapist etc.) with a Degree (MBBS, MD, B.Sc., or the equivalent )
- A Master’s Degree or post graduate education in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Entrepreneurship will be an advantage.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and work with multiple teams
- Tech savvy, very proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A hands-on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- He will provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
- He will report directly to the Medical Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 4 years post-NYSC experience covering different specialties.
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Medical Director
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A professional who can work with the Medical Director to provide one-to-one support.
- This professional would offer administrative support such as monitoring emails, drafting communication on the MD’s behalf, planning and organizing meetings and travels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting email and responding if required.
- Preparing communications on behalf of the Medical Director.
- Dealing with correspondence phone calls, organizing travels and itineraries.
- Organizing and planning meetings.
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the Medical Director may require.
- Liaising with staff, supplies and clients.
- Ad Hoc duties or requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in any related field.
- 4 – 6 years experience as a personal assistant.
- Effective communication skill (both written & oral).
- Well developed time management skill.
- Strong organizational skill.
- Take initiative, solve problems & be proactive.
- Professional discretion.
- Computer savvy.
- Smart and can work independently.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be communicated
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Employment Opportunities at Anadach Group (Lagos)
sharing is caring