Wazobia FM is a renowned broadcasting station that specializes in all activities relating to broadcasting.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: OAP (On Air Personality)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Creatively developing programs for assigned belt to suit station demographic and brand identity
- Moderating panels or talks shows on various relevant topics in line with NBC rules.
- Coordinating games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conducting proper research and getting background information in order to prepare adequately for programs or interviews.
- Commenting on and present facts to the listeners on various issues – Artists, their music, tours, weather, traffic, politics, current affairs etc
- Interviewing show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Answering calls during live programs; hold conversation and attend to call-in listeners enquiries during the show.
- Ensuring scheduled adverts/commercials on the schedule sheet are played in line with Traffic schedule
- Recording and reporting failed adverts to the appropriate department
- Responsible for announcing commercials, giving weather and traffic reports and updates, and either introducing New and reporting breaking news.
- Updating the station log. This information is given to the traffic department for the log of daily station activities the NBC (National Broadcast Commission) requires.
- Strictly adhering to NBC’s rules relating to delivery of hypes, talks etc.
- Doing voice-overs for commercials for the radio station.
- Engaging audience on all the social media platforms and ensure that on-air and online are integrated. i.e. always updating digital platforms to be in line with ongoing on-air programs.
- Working the control board (CONSOLE), keeping the programming logs.
- Making special public appearances on behalf of the station and promoting the station’s brand.
- Regularly attending and being part of both Station’s and Company’s meetings and events.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc / M.Sc Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
Job Title: Newscaster
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for fact-checking, presenting relevant information
- Participate actively in the editorial meeting to set the agenda for the day
- Collaborate with the news department to set news agenda for the day
- Revise scripts and prepare to deliver on-air seamlessly
- Ensure that late-breaking news/update from the editor is delivered during newscasts
- Introduce news correspondents reporting on scene and ask them relevant questions
- Comply with the moral code of the journalistic profession and the company’s code of conduct
- Be up to date and fully conversant with news, current affairs and industry developments by studying papers, attending events, etc.
- Stay in contact with industry professionals.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
Job Title: Broadcast / Sound Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have knowledge on sound proofing and echo problems.
- Must be familiar with audio equipment as well as IT broadcast equipment.
- Previous experience on how to Confer with producers and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production and on air studios.
- Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
- Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment.
- Must be able Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage.
- Ability to Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND / Master Degree with minimum of 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Internal Auditor (Male)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining,analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Overseeing risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Obtaining,analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Documenting process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s intervention
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification with minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Employment Opportunities at Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info
sharing is caring