Crossover Microfinance Bank is a licenced bank by CBN whose focus is to maintain and provide solutions by reducing the poverty level to below 3% in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
Location: Iju-Ishaga and Cele-Ijesha – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
An Operation Officer is highly needed at Crossover Microfinance Bank with following trait and attribute:
- Pay and receive cash, verify amounts and check for accuracy of deposit slips across the counter
- Book customers’ loans, post customers’ withdrawals and deposits.
- Carry out cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Open Customer’s Account and update customer account details/data on the database/banking software
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department
- Manage the office petty cash and prepare cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers
- Maintain and update account opening and closure registers
- Maintain customer mandate upload
- Attend to customer inquiries and maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 0 – 1 years work experience.
N50,000 – N53,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Iyana-Ipaja and Ketu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Loan officer is needed at crossover microfinance bank with the following trait and attribute:
- Candidates should possess an NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 1 years work experience.
- Ability to discover new business
- Ability to manage record
- Pro-active in nature
- Customer relationship
- Ability to evaluate and grow the business
- Good communication skills.
N50,000 – N55,000 / month.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ability to Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Ability to Prepare balance sheets
- ability to Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- A fast learner
- Record keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Package
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 0 – 1 year work experience.
N35,000 – N50,000 monthly
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Employment Opportunities at Crossover Microfinance Bank
sharing is caring