Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, an International Fragrance Manufacturing Company with an outlet in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
- Our ideal candidate must have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team.
- He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement,
- N110, 000 per month + Commission.
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- The ideal candidate must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.).
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- B.Sc / B.A / HND in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a marketer.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Must be computer literature, excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- The ideal candidate must also be an excellent communicator, with experience in managing different marketing ventures.
N100,000 + commission on sales
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are currently looking to recruit an Accountant. Ideal candidate must be a well-qualified individual dedicated to his or her craft and looking for an organization worthy of the same dedication.
- Oversee all monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments, claim and invoice generation, and management of overhead expenses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in regards to net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
- Manage and track all activity related to inventory, including sales and rentals as well as promotional use, and re-order products when volumes get low.
- Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area’s financial records are reconciled by month-end.
- Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
- Participate in annual review boards to analyze financial information for the prior year and make recommendations for improvements going forward.
- Work with internal personnel and (if needed) outside tax consultants quarterly to prepare tax forms for submission.
- Assist external auditors in reviewing processes and workflow by providing reports and supporting documentation, and by contributing personal knowledge and analysis.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ working experience as an accountant.
- Experience working in a construction company is an added advantage
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
- Proficiency in Accounting Software and Microsoft Office suite
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
N120,000 + commission
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Employment Opportunities at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited