Myrtle Management Consultants Limited: Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a global leader in logistics and transport management. They have adopted the most efficient cargo handling processes, employing cutting-edge technology solutions, to achieve minimal delay in vessel operations, optimal utilization of terminal area, and the fastest delivery of the cargo.
They are recruiting passionate and talented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Apapa, Lagos (Remote)
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications.
- Contributing to the development team to deliver high-quality applications.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance.
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements.
- Collaborating closely with the UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers.
The ideal candidate is a team player, passionate about improving our technical foundation and user experience, and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2+ years of android development experience with Java and Kotlin.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following technologies, tools, and architecture: MVP and/or MVVM with the principles of Clean architecture, Dagger2 and/or Koin, OkHttp3, Retrofit2, Glide, RxJava/Coroutines+Flow
- Knowledge of API specification (REST) / JSON API standard.
- Experience in working in GitLab (for VCS, CI, and CD).
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Experience with working on a projects.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A genuine interest in emerging mobile technologies and a desire for improvement and progress.
Competitive along with other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Professional Chef
Location: Wuye, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client seeks to hire a dedicated and skilled Professional Chef to prepare meals according to their preferences and dietary needs.
- The Professional Chef’s responsibilities include preparing meals for events that are hosted in clients’ homes, such as small dinner parties or special events, locating specialty items, such as organic products, and maintaining detailed records of clients’ food allergies and dietary restrictions.
- You should also ensure that meal ingredients are stored at the correct temperatures to prevent spoilage.
- To be successful as a Professional Chef, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of different cuisines, able to handle criticism from clients as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills at all times.
- Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Preparing meals in clients’ kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- S.S.C.E, OND, HND, Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Culinary Arts is preferred.
- Proven culinary experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
- A strong understanding of nutrition.
- The ability to handle criticism.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full – Time
- Inspect guest room on a daily basis and ensure status is communicated to the front desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate household cleaning service operations and assign housekeeping staff to specific shifts, rooms and block to meet business demands and track attendance.
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory and ensure there is adequate supplies
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department and enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly
- Inspect the environment within the organization to ensure it meets minimum best practice
- Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures and prepare reports for management information.
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no adequacies, notify management on any damages or deficits
- Obtain list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list prospective check-in and outs to prepare work assignments
- Respond to customer complaints and special request professionally
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property in Housekeeping (in rooms, public and common areas)
- To monitor and develop the Work schedules, Section Plans and Vacation schedules and to conduct Performance Appraisals for the Housekeeping Staff
- To adhere to, and to ensure that the Housekeeping Department Staff adheres to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives
- Candidates should possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management or related field
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in housekeeping management, guest services or similar role
- Extensive Knowledge of environmental services including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Proficiency in the use of information and communication technology is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill and people management skill
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to think critically over housekeeping issues and proffer cost-effective solutions.
Job Title: Technical Safety Engineer
Locations: (Port Harcourt) Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full – Time
- As a Technical Safety Engineer, you will provide process/technical safety engineering expertise and support to projects, to enable the embedding of goal of zero incidences.
- You will lead reviews to help establish fit for purpose and cost-effective approach to technical safety engineering.
- You are tasked to provide specialist services and support for Process Technical Safety (HEMP studies).
- You will also provide support, challenge, and expert advice, relating to Design Integrity, Technical Integrity and Operating Integrity during the Design and Execute phases of the projects as well as drive the implementation of the Technical Safety Engineering discipline standards.
- You will provide hands-on Technical Safety Engineering services and support under the Engineering Lead.
- Executing HEMP studies to support the Project team.
- Providing specialist services and support to the project team on requirements on HSSE Cases and the associated HEMP studies (HAZID, HAZOP, Bow-Tie, FIREPRAN, etc) supporting these HSSE Cases.
- Screen and/or Review E-MoC to support timely Technical Safety input to assure proper Risk Management in the Management of Change Process.
- Hazardous Area Classification (HAC) Review: Support HAC, ensuring timely Process/ Technical Safety input.
- Participating in audits, health checks, technical reviews, incident investigations, and peer assists as the technical authority in the subject area.
- Provide input into the detailed design of new facilities or modifications to facilities undertaken by the Shallow Offshore project team with special emphasis on safety and optimization of facility uptime/availability.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of HSSE & SP Control Framework and the Discipline Control and Assurance Framework (DCAF) for the effective delivery of projects within the Shallow Offshore project team.
- Provide Technical Authority support for the Project Team.
- Promoting effective communication of Technical Safety best practices in projects.
- Lead HSE Risks Management.
- HAZID organisation/facilitations/contribution.
- Hazard analysis using Bow Tie.
- Risk Assessment contribution/facilitation/training
- HSE Cases / ALARP demonstration process.
- Management of Change.
- Major Hazards Management.
- Physical Effect Modelling (using FRED software).
- Support Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) review.
- At least 10+ years of working experience in oil and gas business and its process safety aspects is and preferably a bachelor’s degree in Technical Engineering or Advanced Science or equivalent.
- Broad experience with Engineering Process (EP) and experience with Safety risk aspects of EP. A degree in safety risk engineering would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in use of design safety tools such as HSE Cases, Bowties, HAZID, FIREPRAN, HAZOP, Layout reviews, Fire & Explosion modelling, QRA, SIL, dispersion modelling, etc.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of Technical Safety engineering methodologies, software systems, and design practices as they relate to Feasibility, Conceptual Studies, FEED, Detail Design, Construction, Commissioning, and plant start-up
- Ability to manage resistance to change in complying with standards (including process safety standards) and operating within recommended envelopes.
- Strong technical, integration, and interpersonal skills are essential for the successful performance of the job.
- Ability to work within teams – Well Engineering, Operations, other Disciplines in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
- Good understanding of business aspects of HSE in the short and long term.
- Passion, drive, and commitment for HSE performance excellence.
- Experience in working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred.
- Good analytical skills and a keen sense of reality.
Job Title: Project IT Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt and Lagos
Employment Type: Full – Time
- Develops and maintains an information technology plan aimed at supporting and adding value to the project and the organization as a whole.
- Responsible for the implementation and operations of all IT infrastructure at the project and home offices.
- Responsible for the optimization of the project design from the perspective of multiple disciplines.
- Allocate the most advanced and reliable IT systems to achieve the smooth running of the project.
- Responsible for effective implementation of approved IT systems, operating guidelines, procedures, standards, and strategies that ensure the project’s continuous high-level IT performance.
- Responsible for the centralized management of seamless IT services (Including business process automation, IT security, integrity -ICT Disaster recovery plan) to all disciplines on the project.
- Act as the principal contact to ICT vendors for all end-to-end ICT business need processes including bids, negotiation, supplies, and service level agreement monitoring for performance management and measurement against agreed standards at the most efficient cost.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of the operating budgets for IT needs on the project.
- Responsible for IT asset procurement and coordinates the delivery of all IT solutions to major work sites in accordance with priorities, and approved plans.
- Responsible for the initiation, management, and delivery of all IT projects relevant to the business and project.
- Provides information technology guidance to the organization and the entire project team.
- Monitor, control and give a report on the financial and operational performance of directly managed IT functions / departments.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software / Electronics / Electrical / Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Relevant certification in ICT and Project Management.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience working in an engineering firm.
- Must have proven experience working on major IOC projects.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software technical management and IT business process automation.
- Expertise in data center management, computer network administration, and installation.
- Excellent team player
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Employment Opportunities at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Sharing Is Caring