The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organizational Change Management Consultant (Temporary – One Year)
- The incumbent identifies and assists in solving HR related issues by collecting, structuring, analysing, evaluating and reporting on HR processes and data.
- This is done in accordance with the HR strategy and framework to maximize the effectiveness of key strategic and operational projects across HR disciplines such as talent management, learning & development, employee engagement, and performance management.
APPLY ALSO: Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff at Akwa Ibom State College of Education
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides high quality and accurate data that can be relied upon to inform business decisions, working with other members of the HR team to improve data accuracy within the HR Information Systems.
- Works with different HR functions to provide administrative improvements and bespoke tools that drive efficiencies and improve reporting.
- Responsible for the overall HR dashboard reporting, analyzing data, highlighting key areas, and predicting trends for discussion.
- Accurately produces all required HR data reports, displayed in appropriate formats within the agreed timeframes, including the production of recurrent and ad hoc HR data metrics/dashboards.
- Produces regular reports to management on HR data.
- Deals with requests for information, and creates ad hoc HR reports, as required.
- Collates and monitors data for benchmarking purposes.
- Presents HR data to HR Director and Head, HR Operations on a regular basis, and champions new developments in people analytics across the organization.
- Presenting data both electronically and in person, which clearly articulates any findings, assumptions and suggestions that can be used effectively and practically by the stakeholder.
- Presenting visuals and data at an advanced level using infographics and modern analytics software.
- Consistently engages with the Head, HR Operations to ensure required reports are delivered and making suggested changes where applicable.
- Liaises with internal business units to obtain required data.
- Using data to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of key strategic projects and processes within the HR function.
- Focal point for managing projects that the HR Operations team is responsible for, including ongoing project plans, budgets, timelines and milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations, and provides regular updates on the status and deliverables of projects to the Head, HR Development.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the HR Director and Head, HR Operations.
- Processes the organization’s payroll every pay period.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Answers staff questions about salaries, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HCM group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ IT / Human Resource Management / Data Analytics or respective studies.
- 5 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience from an international development institution is preferable (2 -3 years).
- Fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, and/or French is an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgments, and tact.
- Track & Monitor overall HR Dashboard / Ongoing Projects.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint application with infographic capacities.
- Capability usage in MS-Excel to generate statistics and create embedded formulas.
- HR Metrics Reporting capability, namely time/cost per hire, cost/FTE, time-to-fill, etc.
- Working knowledge and understanding of HR processes and work flow.
Job Title: Market Analytics Officer
- The Market Analytics Officer contributes in evaluating market risk by carrying out various risk and return analyses as well as managing Financial Operations Department (FOD) custodial operations, and supports FOD’s mandate in managing the Staff Retirement Fund (SRF), all in accordance with the institutional strategy and framework, in order to support the execution of efficient liquidity, asset liability and debt management operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the formulation of investment guidelines for Treasury portfolios and Staff Retirement Fund (SRF) and monitors implementation/compliance.
- Performs market research and analysis related to OPEC Fund’s Treasury portfolios and SRF and prepares reports thereof.
- Monitors various risk measures such as liquidity gaps, asset liability mismatches, interest rate exposure, and FX exposure and proposes mitigation measures.
- Analyzes Treasury portfolios performance, liquidity and credit quality; proposes market risk mitigation strategies; and monitors compliance with relevant OPEC Fund risk policies.
- Carries out liquidity analysis/modeling to inform debt management and cash flow planning decisions.
- Assists in carrying out of scenario analysis to capture the effects of different interest rate environments on the Fund’s assets and liabilities.
- Assists in carrying out stress tests to evaluate the resiliency of the Fund’s economic capital.
- Manage day-to-day custodial operations and ensure accurate investment accounting, performance reporting and fiscal agency.
- Provide assistance and cover for treasury banking operations as and when required.
- Analyzes OPEC Fund’s asset liability profile and coordinates with Risk Management to ensure compliance with the ALM policy.
- Assists in managing relationship with OPEC Fund’s investment consultant to enhance Treasury portfolios and SRF investment strategies and reporting.
- Assist in overseeing the OPEC Fund’s SRF mandate and evaluating manager performance.
- Coordinates with Risk Management in providing regular feeds of trading positions and reporting.
- Assists in preparing Pension Committee reports on SRF performance and attribution.
- Provides regular and ad-hoc analysis and reports to Management, the Board and the Audit and Risk Management Committee.
- Undertakes miscellaneous projects related to the Treasury portfolios, banking operations and SRF.
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the Director, Treasury that are related to the job function.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Professional financial qualification is a plus (e.g. CFA, FRM).
- Minimum of five years relevant professional experience.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in an international financial institution.
- Fluent in English. Good working knowledge of French, Arabic, German or Spanish is an added advantage.
- Proficient in financial concepts, particularly in the areas of fixed income, funding, and market risk.
- Good knowledge of performance measurement & reporting.
- Good understanding of treasury operations, cash management, custody operations and capital markets.
- Demonstrable quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Familiar with defined benefit pension schemes and IAS 19 reporting requirements.
- Familiar with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Job Title: Country Manager, Public Sector Operations Department
- The Country Manager contributes to implementing the Mandate of the OPEC Fund in assigned partner countries, i.e. development finance operations/activities in these countries, as well as managing the relationships with development partner institutions.
- The Country Manager, under the supervision of the Regional Director, is responsible for identifying options for the optimum deployment of the resources in the partner countries in accordance with OPEC Fund strategic Framework, Business Plan and Country Operations Strategies.
- The position reports to the Regional Director. The position has no structural supervisory function/s.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to development of short-medium and long-term objectives for the assigned countries, in line with the Strategic Framework, Corporate Objectives and Business Plan
- Identifies new cooperation opportunities for public sector financing in assigned countries, including systematic liaison with peers in partner institutions; develops a project pipeline in line with the country operations strategy
- Contributes to the Region and Department main deliverables, including project proposals, development of Department Policy Papers and facilitation of project/loan agreements.
- Responsible for the financing project life cycle in assigned partner countries, from identification, evaluation, approval, signing loan agreement, to implementation and completion
- Responsible for coordinating the development and management of OPEC Fund sovereign loans and operations in assigned complex partner countries
- Conducts on a regular basis portfolio assessments for assigned countries
- Assesses the situation of partner countries under specific circumstances (i.e. post-conflict, economic recession, debt sustainability framework) and evaluates solutions for OPEC Fund assistance, in coordination with major donors
- Reviews draft loan agreements and coordinates prompt fulfillment of legal requirements for approved projects Undertakes project evaluations, including appraisals, mid-term reviews and project completion reviews, in accordance with the defined project scope and OPEC Fund established methodology
- Reviews and monitors, in coordination with the Finance Department, timely processing of loan disbursement requests, loan servicing and repayment process, in accordance with OPEC Fund procedures
- Prepares project impact assessment and completion reports
- Prepares project proposals, operational documents, as well as all internal and external correspondence, ensuring timelines, quality as well as consistency with OPEC Fund guidelines, procedures and applicable legal documents.
- Prepares recommendations for project implementation, monitoring and evaluation related matters (including procurement and loan disbursement in line with applicable procedures).
- Reports to the Regional Director on issues of relevance for OPEC Fund cooperation with assigned countries
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the Regional Director.
SEE ALSO: How to Successfully Apply for the UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students in Nigeria
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Economics / Finance / Engineering or other relevant fields
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in an international development finance institution.
- Good knowledge of procurement procedures and processes
- Demonstrable project management knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of developmental project appraisal skills and knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in socio-economic evaluation and impact analyses
- Fluent in English. A good working knowledge of other major languages is an added advantage
- Demonstrable ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information about the OPEC Fund for International Development Job, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/HfGn93EYTjJ8muan4pPj9m
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Employment Opportunities at OPEC Fund for International Development