Seflam SGL is an ISO 9001 Certified indigenous limited liability Company incorporated under the Laws of The Federation of Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission registration number RC 1177212 providing world class Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 20 years experience delivering industry leading services to Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total , Agip and Shell. We are a top-rated, indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are seeking to engage passionate and self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to the Accountant on daily financial management activities
- Assist the Accountant to maintain complete accounting records including completing vouchers, obtaining proper authorizations, and preparing reconciliations
- Responsible for daily maintenance of petty cash and replenishment request.
- Provide support in processing financial transactions and maintaining an effective filing system. • Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist the Accountant in ensuring proper tracking of project advances to staff.
- Provide support in the preparation of financial reports/reconciliations.
- Follow-up on receivable invoices with client, maintain excellent relationship with clients.
- Act as liaison officer with the banks with which the company holds an account.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Prepare, file and remit monthly tax and other statutory returns with relevant authorities.
- Perform other accounting related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree (2:1)
- Chartered membership of a recognized Accounting professional body; ACCA, ICAN, CPA will be an added advantage.
- 0-2 years’ experience in the construction industry or any other related field.
- Adequate knowledge of Accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Good knowledge and use of Accounting softwares such as Excel, Sage etc.
Job Title: Fabrication Yard Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of this personnel is to monitor output, supervise staff and ensure that fabricated items meet project specifications and quality expectations.
- His responsibilities shall mainly be seeking ways of increasing the efficiency of yard operations to meet project timelines.
- The job of a fabrication manager is to monitor production output, supervise staff and ensure that products meet customer specifications and quality expectations.
- Responsibilities include managing inventory, ordering materials, increasing the efficiency of operations and scheduling production.
- They ensure the shop stays on schedule and within budget.
- A fabrication manager should understand and enforce safety, quality control, and production expectations.
- Other duties involve developing or improving the training program, hiring new employees, and overseeing day-to-day operations.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years relevant work experience.
Job Title: Quality Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The asccessful candidate shall support the Top Management in the QA/QC Policy and Guidelines enforcement on the project.
- The QA/QC manager is required to collaborate with the engineering/technical lead to carry out reviews/audits of the deliverables from the ESC during the engineering phase.
- He shall spend some time at the ESC office to ensure adequate quality control processes are put in place during engineering.
- This person shall organize and facilitate periodic QA/QC audits across all the project scope as agreed with Client and Seflam management at the project inception.
- He shall prepare weekly and monthly QA/QC reports issued to the PM and Seflam management with details on the surveillance carried out for the period and test reports summary.
- He shall be the custodian of all test reports carried out at the yard and project site and make sure reports are properly archived for easy referencing.
- He shall coordinate the inspection of all project construction materials with help from his inspectors. He shall primarily be in PH but shall spend considerable time in Bayelsa when the site installation commences.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accounts Officer” as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Employment Opportunities at Seflam SGL
Sharing Is Caring