Are you a graduate seeking for a job? Have you been job hunting for so long? Or have you been dreaming of being employed in the AL-QURRAA College ? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it slip you by
AL-QURRAA College – Without compromising all that a quality education and a standard school entail, AL-QURRAA takes seriously the study of Qur’an, both reading and memorisation, Arabic language skill acquisition and proper Islamic upbringing of pupils through impactful teaching, enabling environment and model tutors. It was observed that western education was programmed in many schools in such a way that little or no time would be left for Muslims who want to give their children essential Islamic education. This has resulted in raising Muslim children without proper Islamic knowledge and understanding even though some of them were products of so called Muslim schools.
We are recruiting to fill the following teaching and non-teaching positions below:
1.) Chemistry Teacher
2.) Economics Teacher
3.) English and Literature Teacher
4.) History Teacher
5.) Biology and Agric Teacher
6.) Yoruba Teacher
7.) Quran Teacher (Sound Haafiz)
8.) Hostel Master / Mistress
9.) Cultural and Creative Arts Teacher
Location: Ologuneru, Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an NCE / Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year experience.
Very Attractive & Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- For further enquiries, WhatsApp: 07032584459.
- Qualified applicants with relevant skills shall be invited for interview immediately.
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/